Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 29, 2010

Ok, more time has passed, and not much has changed..... Well, there is one thing...... I feel better than I have in months, maybe more than a year.

My blood sugar level is under control, and I am beginning to have some energy. What a relief, I was beginning to think that I would never feel good again. I still do not have any stamina, but I think that will return as I am able to be more active.

I spent the day preparing for a “creditors meeting” tomorrow..... If I can’t get the opposing attorney to take care of business, I am going to file a request that the court find him in contempt. I don’t think that the judge will actually do it, but it should let me tell my story, (and annoy the opposing counsel) and the judge will probably give me my houses..... Of course, I have thought that before........

I am hoping that the dreary whiney posts are over for a while, and I can get back to doing interesting and useful things.........

2 comments:

Claudia said...

So how did the creditors meeting go? I'm so glad you are feeling better. I can't help but think your blood sugar has been out of whack for along time despite the tests the doctors did before and after your surgery. I don't think they were looking for blood sugar issues it and just missed it. Happy Easter

JC said...

Hi, Once again they promised to do whatever necessary to give me back the houses. We will see....

You may be right about the blood sugar, but it would be hard to think that they wouldn't notice veyr high sugar levels.... guess that i will never know.