Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6, 2010

Well, finally something to be happy about....... I won my court case, and will be getting my houses back with in 2 weeks. It is an interesting story, that I am too tired to relate now, but the short version in..... they settled on the court house stairs, with some prodding from the judge.

It is almost 1 year exactly since they stopped paying the mortgage. Anyway, it will take some time, but I will be able to get my finances back in order, at least for a while.

Next is my dispute with my health insurance co.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's great, Jack! I'm so happy for you. Of course, it would have been better if it had happened a year ago, but this is very good.

As for your diabetes, I'm hoping your sugar level is coming down. I'll call you later (as soon as my cell phone charges) to see how you're doing.

Love you,

Judy

JC said...

Hi Judy,
My level is coming down. Today I had a high of383, and a low of 289. That is the best that I have been.

Talk to you soon.

JC

Barbara and Ron said...

Hey, you're on a roll now!

pdurant said...

Yay! Such good news this morning.

Does this mean you are going to come to states????

Clearfield has 3 state qualifiers....after a very long day at regionals yesterday.

JC said...

Hi Peg,
Yup, I am going to try to make the trip, but I am still very weak..... If I walk 100 feet, I need to sit and rest for a bit. At the hearing, friends had to wheel me in and out of the court house in a chair. It was quite a sight, as my witness had broken her knee, and was on crutches. After the hearing, as we were heading for the car, a guy looked at us and said "that must have been a heck of a party"......
JC

Claudia said...

Super news!!! One down and one more to go. Good job on getting that blood sugar level lower..keep going 'cause you're on a roll now and some of us would like you to be around for a while!

Pat said...

Hey....that is GOOD NEWS! I told you so. :-)