Friday, May 22, 2009

May 22, 2009

So, I am engaged in several disputes with my health insurance company, and naively entered this arena as an insurance virgin..... I fear that this will soon change. (More on this in future posts.)

Anyway, I am trying to be more organized, and rather than tackle the mountain of insurance paper, I decided to sort my picture folder instead. Guess that I need to do something about this procrastination tendency. In any event, I ran across these pictures that I like, and think add a bit of texture to my southern adventure. Hope that you like them too.

Many sheep pastures included guard dogs, these sheep seem to be very safe

You have to love a diner that has a resident dog on the porch

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a lovely beaten path. Ahhh procrastination must run in the family then.

JC said...

Hi Sylvia, I think that you are right about the genetic tendencies.