Friday, August 28, 2009

August 28, 2009

Quick update...... The poke and peek procedure went about as expected, however, my bladder has not healed from the BCG treatments, and the doc. was unable to offer anything concrete. He described it as looking like hamburger. Sorry for that image, but I am just reporting the facts. He is recommending a cat scan to check the rest of my organs.... my last one was back in Feb, with an ex, and he is probably a bit jealous.
Dr. Boyd wants to have a serious talk in about 2 weeks..... sounds like bad news, but maybe he just wants to take this relationship to the next level.
I will write more when I feel better, and am not under the influence of dangerous drugs.

3 comments:

Barbara and Ron said...

So you're still in Limbo. I guess it could be worse, but also a lot better. If it was really bad, I wouldn't think he would put it off for two weeks. Here's hoping. . .

www.pattruckerchewyandred.blogspot.com said...

Look out for that "cat".......he might like hamburger :-)

JC said...

Thanks for the comments, my dr appointment is tomorrow, and I will report the results.....