Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9, 2009

Well the good news ....... I have a urinary tract infection........ Doesn't sound like good news? At least not something to be proud of, or to publish?

I think that the Doc's pessimism about saving my bladder was caused, in part, by the amount of pain I was experiencing more than 2 weeks after the first surgery. I have been having less pain daily since starting the antibiotics, and have now quit taking any pain meds altogether. If the pain was caused by the UTI, then maybe I am in better shape than we thought. I hope so.

I may be just clutching at straws, but am inviting you to clutch with me.....

7 comments:

pdurant said...

Let me be the first to clutch with you! Clutching as I type....

Anonymous said...

And I would like to be the second! I am good at clutching.......

Sylvia said...

Me three... clutching....

Mary Gridley said...

Clutching for dear life!!

JC said...

Thanks to all fellow clutchers

Anonymous said...

I'm clutching, too, bro. I'm reading this late, but I think the fact that you are having less pain after starting antibiotics is a very good sign that the UTI was causing most/all of the pain. I think your doctor would be encouraged as well.

Anonymous said...

belated clutcher