Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 30, 2010



Well, here it is the end of Jan, and I have nothing other that a snow storm to report. It was a very wet and heavy 18-24 inches..... lots of fun. Eventually I did get up on the roof and push the snow off.

I am in contact with another “insurance lawyer”, he thinks that I may not fall under the erisa laws, and appears to be an expert in this area..... I have sent him about 5 lbs. Of paper, and will see if he wants to help me with this battle. He did tell me that I might end up owing a bunch of money, even if we win. You see, he gets his cut out of any settlement, and we may not get attorneys fees. The good part is that if we lose, I don’t owe him anything.

Health wise, I am doing OK..... some days are better than others, but the trend is still in the right direction.

5 comments:

pdurant said...

The picture kind of makes me wonder why you ever left Pennsylvania! Looking forward to seeing you in a little over a month. Glad to hear you are making progress medically and legally!

Claudia said...

Wow. And I thought Calpine, CA was bad in December when I left!. Glad to hear you have lined up another attorney that may be able to help you with the insurance issue.

JC said...

This is why I try to be somewhere else in the winter..... I took this picture in between storms. I was afraid that my roof was going to cave in.

Barbara and Ron said...

That's quite a picture - sun on the rig, threatening sky in the background. Nice. Maybe you could use it as your Christmas card next year! Good luck with the lawyer. I understand that, in a lawsuit, he who has the most paper wins! :-D

JC said...

Good idea Barbara..... If you click on the picture, you can see that it was snowing fairly hard..... we got about another foot.