Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010

Well, time is passing, and I have nothing of interest to report......

Medically, I suppose that it is a good thing having nothing noteworthy going on. While I am still not 100%, I am feeling better and stronger every week.

It looks like I will not be able to go to Quartzsite this year, although I may be able to visit with the Win’s before they leave the Southwest. I plan to spend most of the next few months battling the BK court and my health insurance co....... I am hoping to have these things wrapped up by this summer.

This last year, for the first time in my life, I have had no long term plan. Most of my life, I have had a pretty good idea of what I would be doing for the next year. Being of modest means, and being addicted to living indoors and eating food, my plans mostly have revolved around work or business.

The extraordinary events of this past year have upset the normally predictable cadence of my life, and have left me floundering about. I am hoping that my life will fall into some kind of order, and be manageable once again.

No comments: