Sunday, October 25, 2009

October 25, 2009

OK, I am home from the hospital, and doing well. Thanks to Claudia, who stayed with me at the hospital, and did a good job as "information officer". Thanks also to all of my friends who visited.... and thanks to my friends that are currently caring for me.
They say that you will feel better every day, but I have not found that to be the case..... I think that it might be better to say that you feel better every week.... anyway, that seems to be my experience.
Although I am very happy to be cancer free, I am still hurting and angry......
I will try to write more soon.

2 comments:

ladynomad said...

Hang in there. I know there are lots of us out there rooting for you, including me. Hope to see you this winter sometime. Keep in touch.

JC said...

Thanks for the encouragement, I really hope to get to the dessert this winter.