Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 22, 2009

Just another update..... I am in Logsten, Or. and will be leaving here tomorrow for points south. I spent a couple of days in Elkton, Or, visiting Sandy and Bob, and have been visiting the Win's here in Logsten, Oregon since Monday. I have been getting my last taste of vacation before getting home and engaging the many issues that await me there. As always, near the end of an adventure, my mind has been shifting from the enjoyable events here, to the necessities of life that will be my focus for the next 4 weeks. I have much to do, but will have to hold off any major decisions until after my Dr. appointment on the 19th of August.

I am now 2 weeks beyond my last intimate encounter with my BCG nurse, (I haven't heard from her, not even a phone call...) and am beginning to feel much better. My bladder is still somewhat annoyed with me, but seems willing to forgive and forget, and appears to be rebuilding it's lining in an effort to return to normal.

I will try to post some trip pictures after I get settled in Frazier Park.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

John, great to read your postings. Glad to hear you are staying on this side of sanity. Your in out thoughts.

JC said...

Thanks Slyvia