Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30, 2009

A quiet week from any perspective..... Treatments moving along as expected, next to the last tomorrow. I hope that they are working well, but won't know until about 6 weeks later. (I plan to fly to Pittsburgh for this checkup.) The original 3 month checkup, has morphed into a 6 week checkup, with no explanation. My Doctors head nurse is off for a month, and I am working through surrogates. I guess that it will be better to know some results sooner rather than later, but I really was looking forward to 3 months away from doctors and hospitals...... A chance to get some of the necessary things done in Ca. I guess that I will have to work twice as fast..... or do half as much. LOL

For the last 10 days I have been the guest of my brother Bill, and his wife Bet, both very good hosts. They live in a home fit for an architectural magazine, on 5 manicured acres, in the middle of 160 acres of forest. Well ok, all of my siblings are successful, and live in fine houses, makes me wonder what happened to me. LOL

My brother has been helping me with a couple of long overdue jobs on the motor home.... Installing the catalytic heater, and putting a new rotor in the generator. I can't thank him enough.


Bill, Bet, Baxter, and Potter

A very nice RV site

Big front yard

New heater replaces the small cabinet door under the sink

Brother Bill, master craftsman

Finished product

Heater aimed at my favorite chair

Generator and old rotor

Give me a lever and a place to stand..... Archimedes, 340 AD.... Still works

No comments: